Indonesia is known for having great islands and bodies of water. Many travelers come to the country just to enjoy the marvelous beaches of Indonesia. With beaches that has white sands and beautiful blue waters, it keeps giving travelers that summer feeling.
According to Trip To and Sky Scanner, Indonesia has tons of beaches to boast of. Most of these beaches can even compete to the famous beaches all over the world. Here are just some of the beaches in Indonesia that will make every traveler fall in love.
1. Nusa Dua Beach- As one of most travelers favorite beaches in Indonesia, the Nusa Dua beach is truly wonderful. It was awarded by TripAdvisor as one of the best beaches in the whole world according to the ratings given by different travelers who have visited the beach.
2. Tomini Bay- Best for seafood lovers, the Tomini Bay offers any visitors favorite seafood's the way they want it. As it is close to the equator, the Tomini Bay gives travelers a real summer feel through swimming and enjoying the blue waters of the beach.
3. Pangandaran Beach- Looking at the beautiful sunrise and sunset at the same place is one of the best things in the Pangandaran Beach. Visitors also get to see lots of fishes in the beach's beautiful waters. The beach also has white sand as it is known as Java Island's most beautiful beach.
4. Pandawa Beach- Best for adventurous people who enjoy watersports, the Pandawa Beach is a place sporty travelers should visit. Located in Bali, it is given that the waters of this beach is wonderful and extraordinary. Enjoy canoeing and paragliding in the Pandawa Beach. A religious parade called the Melasti, happens every March and it is something travelers would appreciate.
5. Parai Tenggiri- With beautiful green Tosca waters, the Parai Tenggiri truly stands out. This beach has beautifully formed rocks best for picture takings. It is truly a wonderful sight for every traveler to see and remember for the rest of their lives.
© 2024 Travelers Today. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.