Singapore is becoming popular these days. For a small country, Singapore is quite successful. Known as one of the richest country in Asia and being one of the most expensive countries in the world, Singapore has a lot to offer. Visited by many people all over the world for its tourism and business, Singapore is indeed a prosperous country.
As many tourists visit the country, there are tons of hotels and hostels available in the country. From great expensive hotels to the lovely budget hotels, tourists have a lot of choices when it comes to Singapore's accommodation. According to CNN Traveler and The Guardian, here are some of the best places to stay in Singapore that's fit for every travelers budget.
1. Hotel 1929- from being a Chinese shophouse to a hotel, the Hotel 1929 have quite a history. The 32-room hotel has great retro-chic interiors with a touch of modern and old-fashioned designs. It also has a restaurant serving European dishes mixed with Asian delicacies. Being near the country's Chinatown, riding the MRT isn't too far away.
2. Wanderlust- From being a school, a headquarters and an abandoned place, the Wanderlust hotel is a historic place. It has great old-fashioned interiors and rooms that guests could choose from. From capsule rooms to loft-style rooms, travelers can get the most out of their budget.
3. Klapsons- with designer rooms and lobbies, Klapsons is indeed a unique hotel. With only 17 rooms located at the downtown area of Singapore, this hotel is private and accessible. Each rooms and bathrooms have different unique designs to amaze and entertain guests.
4. Marina Bay Sands- Being a huge hotel offering almost anything a hotel guest could wish for, the Marina Bay Sands is one of the best places to stay in Singapore. It has wonderful restaurants and it even has a SkyPark filled with different plants and trees. It has over 2,561 available rooms and it also has an infinity pool to gratify all hotel guests.
5. Dorsett- Larger than most affordable boutique hotels, the Dorsett Singapore hotel contains 285 rooms. It has a 30-meter outdoor pool and a gym. Being a hotel near the country's Chinatown, it also has a Pappasan restaurant serving Singapore's local cuisines.
© 2023 Travelers Today. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.