Maldives or most popularly known as the Maldives Island is becoming known and famous today. The island offers its tourists with deep blue seas, great coral reefs, and even white sandy beach resorts. Maldives has been known as a must-visit paradise in the Indian Ocean. It is basically the right destination if you are looking for a place to relax, unwind and spend long days of honeymoon with your loved one.
In this place, you can also enjoy several water sports activities. Thus, anyone can choose to relax and have fun as it is a serene haven for all visitors and tourists. Check out the five best resorts to visit when in Maldives.
1. Bluetribe Moofushi - The Richest shared that this is one of the best resorts to visit in Maldives which focuses more on its water sports activities. You will surely enjoy windsurfing, diving, snorkeling, riding on pedal boats and many other activities in Moofushi. You can also choose to experience its Maldivian cruise as it tours you around the entire island. This is definitely a place for you to have a memorable vacation.
2. Sun Island Resort and Spa - Situated at the South Ari Toll, this has been famous due to its tropical flowers, beautiful and green lagoons that will surely take your breath away. This is one of the resorts in Maldives which will offer you luxurious villas to stay.
3. Alimatha Island - This is somewhere located in the eastern part of Maldives. It is a world-class destination for tourists as its beaches can offer you high-class facilities. Aquarium-like snorkeling is the water sport that is being offered in this place.
4. Dusit Thani - Places To See In Your Lifetime mentioned that this is one of the best resorts in Maldives which offer a Thai-inspired philosophy and ambiance. They also have luxurious private villas, tennis sports for games and even SPA centers for relaxations and boutiques.
5. One&Only Reethi Rah - Among the enchanting places in Maldives, this is the best 5-star resort that you can stay. It has gorgeous infinity pools, lagoons, and amazing villas that are situated near the pool.
This article is copyrighted by Travelers Today, the travel news leader