There is no better way to treat yourself than leaving all your worries and going on a trip. Many of us can't wait for our vacation to start and to go exploring unseen landscapes, try foreign cuisine and meet new people with different cultures. Every time we go on a trip we discover a lot about other countries or cities, but even more important - we learn more about ourselves.
Going on a trip forces us to adapt to a new environment by kicking us out of our comfort zone and there is no better way for us to grow as a person than traveling to the unknown. As vacation season has begun we all started thinking about sand beaches, chilling in the sun, and relaxing.
Lately, more and more people are falling in love with Egypt, Emirates & KSA because of their unique cultures and outstanding tourism offer. If you plan wisely you can enjoy one of those countries without spending a fortune. On the internet, you can find promo codes that can save you a lot of money.
As one of the world's oldest countries Egypt has plenty of things to offer for tourists and every year more and more tourists are coming to see its rich offer. In case you're planning to visit this ancient country, those things should be on your list:
- Pyramids of Giza are one of the world's Seven Wonders of the Ancient period. Those three tombs devoted to three pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mycerinus are located on the desert edge and every year around 10,7 million tourists visit the location.
- Cruising the Nile is a relaxing way to see the temples on the route between Luxor and Aswan, like Edfu's Temple of Horus and Temple of Kom Ombo. Not to mention gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. Cruising on the Nile by felucca is also popular.
- Diving the Red Sea is an exceptional experience. Underneath the surface of the Red Sea is a real paradise for divers. There you can see dolphins, turtles, rays, colorful reef fish, corals, and many other sea creatures.
- Explore beach life in the South Sinai region. In Sharm el-Sheikh you'll find many European-style resorts with luxury and fewer luxury hotels. For travelers on budget Dahab is the perfect place with its cheap dive-package deals.
- Egyptian Museum is the place of one of the world's greatest collections and at the same time, it's the oldest archaeological museum in the Middle East. Many pharaonic antiquities are exhibited there.
By using booking promo codes Egypt and the countries listed below could be visited no matter if you are traveling on a budget or you just want to save some money.
United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is on the bucket list of every traveler. Thanks to the 5,9% of the world's total oil reserves, they've grown into one of the richest countries in the world.
A long time ago they started investing in their two main cities: Abu Dhabi and Dubai. They invested billions, even trillions of dollars, transforming them into one of the most fascinating and most desirable cities to visit in the world.
Dubai only has welcomed more than 16 million tourists in 2019. This city offers so much that you need to spend more than a month to visit just some of the main attractions. If you decide to visit Dubai, here are just some of the top spots to visit:
- Burj Khalifa, 828 meters high, it's the tallest building in the world. It's one of the world's most visited attractions. Experiencing a sunset from it is breathtaking.
- Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo, a giant, 10 million liter aquarium is home to a thousand animal species, including more than 140 sharks and rays.
- Desert safari, it's a unique experience. Whether you ride a camel, a quad, or visit it with an SUV, it would be an unforgettable experience.
- Dubai Marina is one of the most fascinating complexes in the world. This construction marvel will leave you speechless.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
With more than 16 million visitors annually, Saudi Arabia is the second most attractive destination in the Middle East, just after the United Arab Emirates.
Saudi Arabia is a cradle of Islamic culture, famous as the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad, who was born in the town of Mecca in the year 570.
Every year, more than 2,5 million pilgrims visit Hajj, an annual Islamic spiritual journey to Mecca, home of the Prophet. Optionally, pilgrims are visiting the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi mosque in Medina, a location of Muhammad's tomb.
If you decide to visit Saudi Arabia and you're not interested in religious tourism, the top pick for you would be Riyadh, the capital of the country. With more than 7 million inhabitants, it has a lot to offer to any visitor. Here are just some of the attractions you may visit:
- Kingdom Centre Tower, the tallest building in Riyadh. The best option is to visit it at sunset and experience the sunset and night view from this building, it's amazing!
- King Abdullah Park, an amazing place to relax and enjoy nature, in the middle of the desert.
- Al Rajhi Grand Mosque, an architectural masterpiece, worth visiting for a prayer, or just to admire.
- Edge of the world tour, an exploration of Tuwaiq mountains, at the edge of the desert will make you feel like you traveled back in ancient times.