Are you looking for the perfect place for a couple getaway? There are so many romantic destinations all over the world that guarantee a lovely time between you and your partner. Here are the top 5 most romantic travel destinations:
1. Song Saa Island, Cambodia: If you're headed to Asia, this spot in Cambodia is serene and it is reminiscent of one giant spa! Enjoy the sea breeze with the wide and open-air rooms, and you won't have to worry about the place being crowded - you'll only be occupying one of 27 rooms.
2. Wahiba Sands, Oman: The Middle East makes for an exotic romantic getaway too. 'Desert Nights' is a Bedouin-style camp set in the middle of the sand dunes. You'll enjoy privacy as well as a completely different ambiance.
3. Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venice, Italy: This resort in this part of the world was where George Clooney brought his gets for his wedding. It's away from the city, and you can have private tours arranged for you and your beau.
4. The Peninsula, Paris, France: If you're not a fan of the beach, then this destination would be perfect for you. Its view of the Eiffel Tower alongside Paris's reputation of being the most romantic city in the world make for one trip all couples must experience.
5. Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley, California: If you're a foodie couple, this is one trip that you shouldn't miss. Enjoy wine tastings and amazing dinners set at the beautiful vineyards in this area. You can even get a chance to eat at a Michelin-Star restaurant too.
Going on a trip with your significant other is definitely a relationship milestone. Make sure to create an itinerary filled with activities that you and your lover will enjoy. Remember, the most important thing when it comes to trips is the moments you share together - make the most out of it and cherish each second you have with each other.
Here's viral Youtube couple ItsJudysLife's romantic getaway last year: