Do you want to experience something mythical and whimsical? Some adventurous folks want a place like this and if you are still looking for these places, you don't have to go far because we have listed it here.
1. House of Juliet (Casa di Guilietta), Verona, Italy. If you are the type who loves romance and drama, this is a nice place for you since this is rich in romantic histor for Romeo and Juliet. Juliet's house has a balcony that overlooks to a small courtyard where you can see young lovers. There are love messages around the walls too since it became a tradition that everyone who visits should leave something for Juliet so he or she can find everlasting love. It is best to visit the place during Late Spring or Early Fall when temperatures are mild and there are fewer tourists in the area.
2. Sedona Deserts, Arizona. The arid deserts of Sedona is considered by Native Americans as a sacred spot for healing and worship. Travelers who journey to the area take part in retreats to learn "New Age ways to harness the powers of health and we—being," Pix 11 wrote. The area also have beautiful views around it.
3. Loch Ness, Scotland. The place is said to be the home of mythical, legendary creature, the Loch Ness Monster since both tourists and locals claimed sightings of the creature. This region has a different weather from the rest of the Scottish Highlands since it remains pleasant for most of the year.
4. Place of the Three Sisters (Tre Sorelle Palace), Kotor, Montenegro. According to legend, three beautiful sisters will gaze outside the windows while waiting for their love. But the sisters fell in love with the same man, who actually never came home while the sisters passed away one by one. The house is a 15th century gothic structure with three bricked over windows. It has cobbled streets around the area with stone villas, gardens and olive orchards that dominates the waterfront, Living Montenegro noted.
5. Ancient Ruins of Mach Picchu, Peru. This is a sacred site that was built by Incans in 1490, offering over 200 ruins cut from grey granite from the mountain top. According to myths, the place is built to observe astronomical observations.