Despite their busy schedules, celebrities never fail to wow audiences not just with their work, but with the amazing vacation destinations we see them traveling to. For 2017, here are some of the best destinations to travel to, according to these Hollywood A-Listers.
1. Madonna: Cuba - In late August this year, the British pop diva celebrated her 58th birthday weekend in Havana. According to Visit Cuba, she had all her guests dress in white and entertained them at the La Guarida restaurant. She stayed at the classic Cuban Hotel Saratoga, particularly at their exclusive Suite Habana, the biggest suite which features a rooftop pool. It was reported that A-List Celebrities Beyonce and Jay-Z had also stayed at this luxurious hotel suite before. (READ: American Airlines Now Flies To Havana, Cuba After Fifty-Year Embargo)
2. Kim Kardashian: Mexico - One of the top travel destinations already for U.S. citizens due to its unique culture and closeness to America, Mexico saw Kim Kardashian, her sisters and her children visiting over the summer. They stayed at a beautiful seaside villa named Casa Aramara at Punta Mita, owned by Joe Francis, a soft-porn director. This has been a favorite beach side stay for Kim, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner and Scott Disick. According to Mail Online, other A-List celebrities such as Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Aniston have stayed at this seaside villa. (READ: Mexico's Best Museums, Streets And Restaurants)
3. Beyonce and Jay-Z: Hawaii - With Blue Ivy in tow, the couple took Hawaii in June, with pictures on their own private villa and a helicopter ride around the islands. This A-List couple also visited some of 2017's best travel destinations such as France, Italy and Iceland. (READ: Five Epic Travel Photographers On Instagram You Should Follow)
4. Prince William and Kate Middleton: Canada - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took a week-long trip with their two children in British Columbia and Yukon, visiting Queen Charlotte Islands and the Great Bear Rainforest. They also took a scenic seaplane trip around downtown Vancouver. (READ: Top Five Cities To Live In Canada)
5. Leonardo DiCaprio: Sumatra - Known for his advocacy on environment and sustainability, this A-list star visited the Indonesian rainforest after winning his Oscar for "The Revenant" in February. He was accompanied by local environmentalists and two critically endangered Sumatran elephants at the Leuser ecosystem. The actor is planning on establishing a mega-fauna sanctuary here, as it is the last place on earth where Sumatran orangutans, tigers, rhinos and elephants are protected. (READ: Leonardo DiCaprio's Private Island Resort On Blackadore Caye)
6. David and Victoria Beckham: Greece - One of the A-List celebrity world's royalties in terms of travel, the Beckham family flew out by luxury jet to Greece after attending family friend Eva Longoria's wedding in Mexico. They stayed at their luxury cliffside villa, and posed by the infinity pool.