When summer comes, you will no doubt look for places to travel with your special someone. It can't just be any place. You have to make sure that the area fits your budget and both of your interests.
We have listed here some places to visit with your partner this summer.
1. Jamaica. If you are looking for beautiful beaches and resorts, you can visit Jamaica. There are many lovely resorts in Ocho Rios and Montego Bay but the best deals can be found in Negril, according to Homeaway. Negril is not just beautiful but it is also very affordable, boasting a white-sand beach and even an incredible cliff that is perfect for watching the setting sun in the Caribbean.
2. Las Vegas. It can also be an ideal place for a romantic getaway since there are many different travel deals in the city. One romantic place is the Bellagio Fountains or the Red Rock Canyon. If feeling a bit adventurous, couples can even get hitched at the Graceland Wedding Chapel.
3. Quebec City. If you want a European vacation, then try Quebec, which has a French flair and excellent food. The place is also rich in history and is one of the oldest cities in North America, which means that it is rich in charm and culture. There are many enchanting attractions there which includes the Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica, the Montmorency Falls and a scenic ride on the Levis Ferry.
4. St Petersburg, Florida. The area is located just west of Tampa with a lovely beachfront. There are many budget hotels in the area as well as antique shops and book sellers. It would be nice to spend an afternoon walk in the beach or have a drink while watching the sun set in its Pier.
5. Tulum, Mexico. Aside from Cozumel and Playa del Carmen, Tulum is also a nice place to visit in Mexico which has many beaches and a romantic views around the area. You can also find the Mayan ruins in the place too as well as romantic cliffs on the stretch of Mexico’s coastline.