When you are on vacation, there is a long list of possible unfortuante things that may happen like running out of gas, losing your wallet and others. But did you know that technology can actually help you for every stressful situation that you may encounter while having a summer vacation? Aside from Google Maps, Mashable listed 7 apps that can help you.
1. Lola is an app that serves as a half-computer, half-human travel agent by simply entering your preferencres when it comes to airlines and budget, accommodations and travel recommendations. It can even book travellers and provide 24/7 service.
2. Esplorio is an "automatic travel journal" which aggregates content from users' social media networks, as well as phone's location history and the camera roll that would create a digital travel journal. It can also create physical postcards that you can send to family and friends.
3. Eventurist will give you recommendations of special events around the area you are visiting as well as the best flight deals.
4. MydistriKt is available to over 146 countries wherein you can check how to live as a local. This helps you get updates in a certain area featuring unexpected places and often-visited spots.
5. Sidekix is a travel app for perambulators which generates a route based on your interests like art, shopping, food, culture, nightlife and others. This is your ultimate navigation app for walking. This can be used in 15 cities across the world.
6. Prava will help you organize everything especially if you are traveling with friends. This means that you don't have to juggle group chats, Google calendar invites and Venmo expenses.
7. myTSA is fo travelers who are very concerned of missing a flight. This will help you keep an eye on the wait times at every terminal.
By using the apps listed above, you will surely have a great time with your vacation whether you spend it alone or with your family and friends.