Danish magazine, Se og Hør dismissed claims that it published new photos featuring Kate Middleton bottomless while changing her bathing suit.
The photo scandal featuring Middleton started when French tabloid Closer published the photos first, of Middleton sunbathing topless on a private balcony in the South of France on September 14. The Royal family subsequently sued Closer and the magazine was ordered to stop distributing the photos.
Rumors spread Friday that the bottomless photos of Middleton were going to be published in Se og Hør. The Editor-in-chief of the magazine Kim Henningsen dismissed claims that the magazine would publish the photos. When asked about the photos a St. James's Palace spokeswoman said to CNN, "As we've said, we will not be commenting on potential legal action concerning the alleged intended publication of the photos save to say that all proportionate responses will be kept under review."
I their September 20 issue, the magazine did publish a spread of the topless Middleton which were the same ones that were published in Closer.
The magazine's editor-in-chief said previously, "We are a leading gossip magazine in Denmark, and it is my job to publish them. If the British royal family want to sue us, then it will happen then and we'll deal with it."
However the magazine on Saturday said it would not publish anything beyond the photos that were published on September 20.
See the photos here in ShowbizSpy.
Read related stories: