Read the whole story:
- Jetblue Flight Diverted After Captain Falls Ill
- Jetblue Flight Diverted, Passengers Say Captain Restrained
- JetBlue To Review Procedures After Pilot Meltdown -CEO
- U.S. Charges Jetblue Pilot For Midair Meltdown
- JetBlue Pilot Suspended Following Disturbance On Flight
- JetBlue Co-pilot Calmly and Quickly Got Jet Down
- JetBlue Pilot's Wife Says Husband "Not Intentionally Violent"
- JetBlue Co-Pilot's Neighbours Not Surprised At His Composure
- Unruly Jetblue Pilot Charged With Interference With Flight
- JetBlue Pilot Who Had Midair Meltdown To Plead Insanity-Filing
A JetBlue flight from New York to Las Vegas was diverted to Texas on Tuesday (March 27) after the captain suffered a medical emergency Flight 191, with 135 passengers on board, was about 3 1/2 hours into the flight when it was diverted to Amarillo, a statement by JetBlue said.
An off-duty pilot on the same flight entered the flight deck prior to landing, and took over once the plane was on the ground. The stricken captain was removed from the aircraft and taken to a medical facility. The FBI and the Texas police are investigating the incident.